Tricks your GPS into thinking you're somewhere else
- Category General
- Program license Free
- Version 5.0.0
- Size 2 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.fly.gps
- Program by SAMBOKING
Make the GPS device think that you're in a different location.
When you use Fly GPS, you can make the system think that you're in a place where you're really not. This is something you might want to try if you need to see a map of a location or if you want to get directions to a location. There is also an option to make the device think that you're traveling when you're sitting still.
Fly GPS is ideal for those who are using a GPS system to play games so that they can find objects in the game. There is a small joystick that can be moved around when viewing the street maps or when viewing the area from the ground. You can view the information about your location in multiple languages, such as Japanese or Spanish. At times, the app will send you back to your original location after giving you a snippet of a view from the location that you enter. After you update the app, you might find that it works a bit faster than the original, but there's also a chance that you'll lose some of the information that you have stored with the app.
- Trick the system with a location
- Ideal for gaming
- Loses connection
# 중요 : 꼭 읽어보세요! #
@ 조이스틱 서비스가 종료되었습니다. @
# 이전 업데이트
1. 좌표검색 추가
2. 조이스틱 안정화 작업
3. GPS 안정화 작업
4. 기타오류 및 버그 수정 안정화.
# 개발자 모드 설정 #
1. 환경설정 - 휴대폰 정보 - 소프트웨어 정보 - 빌드 번호(7회 클릭) - 개발자모드 활성화됨.
2. 환경설정 - 개발자 옵션 - 모의위치허용 또는 모의위치 앱 선택(FlyGPS) - 앱 사용
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- REORDER_TASKS: Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.